We collect textiles when required on your recycling collection day Place loose in your:
- clothing – trousers, t-shirts, shorts, dresses, knitwear, shorts and skirts
- accessories – ties, scarves, belts, hats, bags
- outerwear – jackets, coats, waterproofs
- paired footwear - heels, wellies, trainers, boots)
- household materials – towels, bedding, blankets, curtains
We can’t collect:
- wet or heavily soiled clothing
- single shoes
- sleeping bags
Use the pink sacks provided as and when required. Place them on top of your blue bin or reusable bag for collection. We will replace the textile recycling sacks as you use them.
Contact the waste team.