Weather update: Monday 11 December 2017, all services suspended
To confirm, no waste collections were made today Monday 11 December due to the adverse weather and icy conditions. Further update on service is to be made tomorrow morning.
We advise residents due collections tomorrow, Tuesday 12 December, to present waste containers at their usual collection point in anticipation of collection.
Residents who were due a collection today, Monday 11 December, please leave your containers presented at the usual collection point in anticipation of service resumption. We will provide further updates tomorrow on contingency plans.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience and understanding
Please check here, Twitter or Facebook for further updates. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.
We publish updates about missed collections and your waste and recycling service here.
We also post service updates on Twitter (external website).
Our waste and recycling service is provided jointly with Chiltern District Council. Some links redirect to the Chiltern DC website.
Report a missed bin
Before reporting a missed collection
Please check there are no:
Check also that:
- paper and cardboard was in your paper box, not inside your blue recycling bin
- your recycling was loose and not wrapped in plastic bags or bin liners.
- the correct container was placed at the edge of your property boundary before 7am there are no scheduled service changes, including bank holidays
- there isn’t a label attached to the bin explaining why it was not collected
Report a missed bin
Reported service problems
Friday 8 December 2017
The crews have reported the following roads as no access:
- Thamesfield Gardens, Marlow
Please leave all bins or bags presented as the crew will return as soon as possible to make the collection. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.