Wycombe Resource Zone
The Wycombe Resource Zone (WRZ) is a scrap resource and loan equipment service for local community and non-profit groups, including schools.
- Monday 9am to 1.00pm
- Thursday 4.00pm to 6.00pm
- Friday 9.00am to 1.00pm
- Last Saturday of each month 10.30am to 12.30pm (except Bank Holiday weekends)
Outside these hours please leave a message and we'll contact you as soon as possible.
Unit 9, Lincoln Road
Lincoln Business Centre
Cressex Industrial Estate
Telephone: 01494 528 804
Materials and resources available may vary from week to week depending on what has been donated. There are no restrictions on how much material a group can take, but we cannot guarantee a supply of any item.
Any limitations imposed by the donors or any special safety requirements will be displayed with the materials. The WRZ accepts safe waste material, as well as off-cuts and displays from local businesses, retailers and factories.
Any non-profit making and community organisations within the Wycombe district can hire equipment.
- Play parachutes (approximately 20 feet and 30 feet diameter)
- Pushballs (4 feet and 6 feet with electric pumps)
- Space hoppers
- Nature viewing equipment
- Measuring equipment
- Paper making kit
- Country code puppets
- Ball skills circuit charts (basic and advanced)
- Stretching circuit charts
- Giant quadro
- Badge machines and 50 blanks
- Keyrings and other items available please enquire
- Candle making kit
- Batik kit
- Plaster mache (for masks, finger bobs etc.)
- Block printing
- Pyrography kit
- Croquet set
- Giant Snakes and Ladders
- Giant Ludo
- Hi Tower Wooden Blocks
- Road Safety sets for Foundation, KS1 and KS2
Conditions of use
You are required to have insurance to cover any losses or damage to loan equipment while it is in your possession. Full details of conditions are included with registration.
Look and book workshops
From time to time the equipment is displayed and demonstrated. There are also skills workshops. Contact us to find out when the next one is scheduled.
If you'd like to book some equipment, please phone us. We'll tell you if it's available and send you a booking form.
Or, download: Wycombe Resource Zone equipment loan booking form [PDF | 176KB]
Please book at least three working days in advance of the date.
Registration and fees
To use the service you need to register and pay an annual fee. Once you've paid your fee, there are normally no further charges for the scrap resource. You will also need to pay a small fee to hire loan equipment. Annual registration fees are as follows:
- Groups in WDC area - £63.00
- Groups outside of the area - £78.00
- Individuals in WDC area - £41.50
- Individuals outside of the area - £46.50
- Group hire of equipment only (WDC area) - £41.50
- One-off community events (WDC area) - £52.00
To book, use the Wycombe Resource Zone registration form [PDF | 509KB]
WRZ accepts cheques and card payments.