You can recycle clothing and other textiles using our kerbside collections.
We collect textiles when required on your recycling collection day. Use the pink sack.
Place them on top of your blue bin or reusable bag for collection. We will replace the textile recycling sacks as you use them. If your sacks have not been replaced, please contact us.
- clothing: trousers, t-shirts, shorts, dresses, knitwear, shorts and skirts
- accessories; ties, scarves, belts, hats, bags
- outerwear: jackets, coats, waterproofs
- paired footwear: heels, wellies, trainers, boots
- household materials: towels, bedding, blankets, curtains
We can’t collect
- wet or heavily soiled clothing
- single shoes
- sleeping bags