Brownfield land register
In April 2017 the Town and Country Planning (Brownfield Land Register) Regulations came into force. These regulations place a requirement upon the Council, as Planning Authority, to publish a Register of ‘Brownfield’ (previously developed) sites and review the entries in the register at least once within each register year.
What is this data?
Our Brownfield land registers provides an annual update of information on sites that we consider to be appropriate for residential development having considered the criteria laid out in Town and Country Planning Regulations 2017. The register includes brownfield sites that have full planning permission, outline planning permission and sites without planning permission that are considered suitable for residential development.
The dataset includes the following fields:
- SiteNameAddress: the name and address of a site.
- SiteplanURL: a URL to a web page (My Wycombe) giving a site plan for the site.
- Hectares: the size of the land in hectares.
- Deliverable: whether the site is considered to be ‘deliverable’.
- PlanningStatus: the site’s planning status; for example does it have a planning permission.
See Transparency and open data to find out more about file formats.
This data is licensed under the Open Government Licence (external website). That means you are free to download and re-use the data.
Questions about the data
If you have any questions about the data, please email: Spatial.Wyc@buckinghamshire.gov.uk
for more information, see the following (external) links: