Pre-application planning advice
Before you make a planning application, we recommend that you use our pre-application planning advice service. We can check that you are on the right lines before you apply. This could save you time and money and improve your chances of having your proposal approved.
We offer six levels of pre-application advice depending on the size complexity of a proposal.
- Level 1A - district or town-wide impact (large scale major sites)
- Level 1B - district or town-wide impact (small scale major sites)
- Level 2 - neighbourhood impact (major sites)
- Level 3 - street impact (smaller sites)
- Level 4 - householder development (smaller sites)
- Level 5 - specialist advice (tree, conservation and listed building issues)
We do not charge for advice related solely to the following:
- B1 business - Offices (other than those that fall within A2), research and development of products and processes, light industry appropriate in a residential area.
- B2 general industrial - Use for industrial process other than one falling within class B1 (excluding incineration purposes, chemical treatment or landfill or hazardous waste).
- B8 storage or distribution - This class includes open air storage
Apply for for pre-application advice
Apply for pre-application planning advice
- Complete the form to start the process to discuss a proposed planning application.
- Enclose the relevant fee as set out in the request form, payable by cheque to Wycombe District Council.
- To pay for your enquiry by credit or debit card please leave a contact telephone number on your application form and we will contact you to take payment.
Web form: Planning team