Draft Wycombe district local plan consultation: comments summary
This page refers to consultation on the draft Wycombe district local plan in 2016. For current content please see New local plan
Summary of comments on the draft local plan consultation, summer 2016
We consulted on the draft Wycombe district local plan for 2013 to 2033 during June to August 2016.
There were over 3000 separate responses received which equated to approximately 10,000 individual comments.
The highest level of responses were made against the following policies/sites:
- Core policy 9 - green belt
- MR7 – land north of Oak Tree Road , Marlow
- Core policy 4 - delivering homes
- BE2 – Hollands Farm, Bourne End and Wooburn
- HW8 – land off Amersham Road including Tralee Farm, Hazlemere
- BE1 – Slate Meadow, Bourne End and Wooburn
- HW12 – land off Penn Road, Hazlemere
- Princes Risborough
- Evidence base
- Core policy 2 – spatial strategy
In addition we also received the four following petitions:
- Summerleys Road, Princes Risborough
- Don’t Destroy Bourne End
- Wake Up Risborough
- Save Marlow AONB and Green Belt
We have now summarised all of the responses as follows::
Each policy section contains an index of individual comments on that policy so that you may cross-reference against individual comments.
Draft local plan individual consultation comments