Great and Little Kimble-cum-Marsh neighbourhood plan
The Great and Little Kimble-cum-Marsh neighbourhood plan was adopted on 22 June 2021.
This means that the neighbourhood plan should be used alongside the Local Plan when determining planning applications in the designated neighbourhood area.
The Great and Little Kimble-cum-Marsh neighbourhood plan:
- sets out a spatial plan for the parish
- defines settlement boundaries
- allocates sites for Housing Development
- sets out design management across areas of the parish
- sets out policies for a landscape buffer, schools, employment, community facilities, protection of international habitats, and direction on content of Section 106 agreements
Read the Great and Little Kimble cum Marsh adopted neighbourhood plan [PDF | 1.4MB].
You can view the allocations online on MyMaps by selecting the 'Planning Policy' map category.