Local Development Scheme
The Wycombe Local Development Scheme [PDF | 1.06MB] sets out our work programme for the main planning policy documents we intend to prepare over the next three years. In particular it includes:
- what local plans we intend to produce
- the subject matter and geographical area the plans relate to
- the timetable for the preparation of the documents
- the status of each document
Our Local Development Scheme was last updated in August 2017. It sets out a programme for preparing the new Local Plan, which now incorporates growth previously proposed in the draft Princes Risborough Town Plan.
The key points for the Local Plan timetable are as follows:
- September 2017: we take the draft Wycombe District Local Plan to our Cabinet and Council.
- October 2017: we hold a consultation on the Wycombe District Local Plan for six weeks. This is final public consultation before we submit our Local Plan to the Planning Inspectorate.
- March 2018: we submit the Wycombe District Local Plan to the Planning Inspectorate.
- June / July 2018: public examination of the Wycombe District Local Plan, presided over by an examiner from the Planning Inspectorate. This stage is subject to the Planning Inspectorate.
- Early 2019: we adopt the Wycombe District Local Plan as the development plan for the Wycombe District, subject to the outcome of the public examination.