Planning agents' customer panel
The planning agents' customer panel represents a major user of our planning service. It is made up of professionals who submit planning applications to us on behalf of householders and businesses.
The panel includes architects, surveyors, planners and other specialists with a broad geographic spread across the district and an interest in the full range of planning applications made to the authority.
The panel meets twice a year with planning staff to discuss the planning service, identify ways in which the service can be improved and to share information.
- John Ashton, West Waddy ADP, firstname.lastname@example.org, 01235 523 139
- Jeremy Caine, Aston Homes, email@example.com, 07767 324 546
- Richard Clark, Chartered Architect, firstname.lastname@example.org, 01494 888 000
- Martin Crook, MSC Planning, email@example.com, 01494 511 108
- Duncan Gibson, Duncan Gibson Consultancy, firstname.lastname@example.org, 01753 307 220
- Mike Blake, HAP Chartered Architects, email@example.com, 01494 450 427
- Chris Hunt, Christopher Hunt Practice, firstname.lastname@example.org, 01628 473 393
- Philip Mason, I L Beeks Ltd, email@example.com, 01494 525 784
- Martin Weller, Penn Planning, firstname.lastname@example.org, 01494 813 082
- Deidre Wells, Red Kite Consultancy, email@example.com, 01628 773 095
- Matthew Maier, Brocklehurst Architects Limited, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Irfan Akram, Architect, email@example.com
Terms of reference
- To represent the view of planning agents on the service provided
- To provide view on potential changes to the service
- To assist the planning service by making suggestions and presenting ideas
- To disseminate information
- To monitor the implementation of agreed service enhancements
- To consider ways in which information can be disseminated to the wider body of planning agents
Web form: Planning team