Street lighting

We maintain street lights in council-owned car parks and leisure facilities. Other street lights are maintained by Transport for Bucks on behalf of Bucks County Council.

Reporting faults

Bucks CC street lights

Use Report it Street Lighting (external website): note the number of the street light (illuminated traffic sign or bollard), its location and report it to Highways on Call.