Skip to content

We use first and third-party cookies to provide and improve our services online. By continuing to use this website, you consent to our use of cookies. How to manage cookies

Report broken street signs

Broken street name plates

To report a broken or damaged street name plate please email Buckinghamshire Council's Wycombe facilities team at with details of where the street sign is located.

Damaged road signs and road markings

Damage to road signs and road markings is also dealt with by Buckinghamshire Council.

You can report damaged road signs and marking.