Skip to content

We use first and third-party cookies to provide and improve our services online. By continuing to use this website, you consent to our use of cookies. How to manage cookies

Local housing allowance

Local housing allowance (LHA) is the name for the way housing benefit is calculated for tenants in privately rented accommodation.

You can find more information at GOV.UK - Local Housing Allowance.


Contact information

  • Telephone: 01494 412 227