Help with housing issues
Our housing options team can help and advice on many housing issues - depending upon your personal circumstances.
To discuss you circumstances with one of our team please:
- call 01494 421212 between 8.45am to 5.15pm Monday to Thursday and 8.45am to 4.45pm on a Friday
- email: email@example.com
- emergency out of hours: 0800 999 7677
We can provide assistance where, for example you:
- are living in privately rented accommodation and your landlord is asking you to leave
- are living with family/friends and are being asked to leave
- have become, or think that you are likely to become homeless
- are experiencing domestic abuse
- are experiencing harassment from you landlord /illegal eviction and want to find out what your rights and options are
- are having difficulties paying your mortgage or rent
- would like information regarding accessing accommodation
We can also refer you to a specialist elsewhere for more detailed advice.
- See GOV.UK: private renting (external website) for guidance on rights and responsibilities of tenants in privately rented property