Skip to content

We use first and third-party cookies to provide and improve our services online. By continuing to use this website, you consent to our use of cookies. How to manage cookies

Report an unauthorised encampment

Unauthorised encampments

If you wish to report an unauthorised encampment or campers are causing a nuisance/behaving anti-socially, you can report this on our unauthorised site or encampment form.

Unauthorised building works on Traveller land

  • To report building works on Traveller owned land that you believe is taking place without permission please call our out of hours service on 01494 463 890 or use our Planning enforcement form.