Skip to content

We use first and third-party cookies to provide and improve our services online. By continuing to use this website, you consent to our use of cookies. How to manage cookies

Report a food safety problem

How to report

Food poisoning

We investigate all cases of food poisoning in the Wycombe area after notification by GPs or receipt of results from any specimens taken.

If you think you have food poisoning you should contact your GP for advice and ask to submit a specimen for analysis.

Complaints about food

If you have a complaint about unfit or contaminated food please refrigerate or freeze the food you wish to complain about and contact us with the details.

Complaints about a food business

We investigate complaints about the conditions and practices at food businesses. Please contact us with the details.


For information on how environmental services collects, processes and shares your information, please read our privacy policy.

Contact information

  • Telephone: 01494 412 247