Skip to content

We use first and third-party cookies to provide and improve our services online. By continuing to use this website, you consent to our use of cookies. How to manage cookies

Council tax forms

Please use the following forms for change of address, change of circumstances, applying for discounts and exemptions and setting up a direct debit to pay your bill.

If your circumstances change, you are legally obliged to tell us, as it may affect any exemptions.

Council tax discount forms

Please use the relevant form for Council tax discounts and exemptions:

Check your council tax balance

You can register with us to view your council tax account online. This includes information about housing benefit and council tax support if you receive these.

Contact information

  • To talk to us about council tax discounts and exemptions:
  • Telephone: 01494 412 226 and select help key 6