Report a change
You must tell us if your circumstances change as this may affect the amount of council tax you pay. The quickest way to report changes is online using the links below.
You need to let us know:
- if someone has moved in or out of your property
- if the number of adults living in your property changes
- any changes that may affect any discount or exemption you currently receive
- if you move house / change your address
- if you are receiving housing benefit, council tax reduction, discretionary or any other benefit - please see this page
Change of circumstance
Please use this form to report changes to the number of adults living at your property, when people have moved in or out, and any changes that may affect the council tax discount or exemption your currently receive.
Report a change
Note: If you are receiving housing benefit, council tax reduction, discretionary or any other benefit from us, please report any changes to your circumstances here.
If you are moving into, within or out of the Wycombe area, please let us know. Landlords or estate agents should also notify us of any changes in tenancy. This is so you pay the right amount for your properties.
Report change of address
If you don't tell us
If your circumstances have changed and you do not tell us immediately or if you give false information to try to get relief or discount that you are not entitled, we may charge you a penalty of £70.
If you have had a penalty charged against you and we have to ask you again for same again for the same information, we may charge you a further penalty of £280.
Check your council tax balance
You can register with us to view your council tax account online. This includes information about housing benefit and council tax support if you receive these.
Manage your council tax account online
- To talk to us about council tax discounts and exemptions:
- Telephone: 01494 412 226 and select help key 6