Grant for mentoring young people
Wycombe District Council wants to partner with one or more local organisations to provide 1-2-1 mentoring and a range of supportive services to at risk young people who may be:
- Committing low level disorder and anti-social behaviour
- Being drawn into low level gang activity
- At risk of being recruited into more serious criminal activity
- Excluded from school and education or not in employment
- Referred to Early Help or Youth Offending Services
If your organisation is interested in applying for a grant please have a look at the grant criteria in the information pack and submit the application form below by 12 noon, Friday 21 September 2018.
Apply for a young people mentoring grant [Word | 600KB]
Please submit your application, business case and supporting documentation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org wherever possible. This will speed up the application process.