Community grants awarded
We publish this data annually. Historical grant award information is held on Data Share, our home for open data.
What is this data?
We offer several sources of funding to support groups and individuals living in Wycombe district. The register of grants shows all the community grants we have awarded in the previous financial year.
The dataset contains the following fields:
- Department:local authority department responsible for issuing the grant
- Beneficiary: name of the recipient of the grant
- Beneficiary registration number: registered charity number
- Beneficiary type: SME (small or medium-sized enterprises) or VCSE (voluntary, community and social enterprise sector)
- Purpose: what is the grant to be used for
- Date: date grant awarded
- Amount: amount of grant awarded
- Time period: time period in which the grant was given
- Effective date: the date the information was collated for publication
The data is published in pdf format for ease of viewing and printing. We also publish in csv and xml formats on DataShare, our home for open data, for ease of sorting and aggregating.
See Transparency and open data to find out more about file formats.
This data is licensed under the Open Government Licence (external website). That means you are free to download and re-use the data.
Questions about the data
If you have any questions about the data, please contact us. We aim to respond to enquiries within ten working days.