Skip to content

We use first and third-party cookies to provide and improve our services online. By continuing to use this website, you consent to our use of cookies. How to manage cookies

Public registers

We hold public registers for the following activities. To make an appointment to view a public register at our offices, please contact our Environmental Health team. Some registers are not currently available online.

Food safety

  • Notices served
  • Food business/premises register.

Health and safety

Commercial licensing

  • Skin piercing registrations
  • Motor salvage operators registrations
  • Scrap metal dealers registrations
  • Caravan sites
  • Licensed houses in multiple occupation

Pollution control

  • Contaminated land register - remediation notices
  • Pollution prevention and control - permitted processes.
  • Radioactive substances act
  • Waste management licences
  • Stray dogs