Dangerous wild animal licences
Anyone who owns an animal specified in the Dangerous Wild Animals Act 1976 must have a licence.
Apply for a licence
Please complete and return to us with the application fee of £690.00
(including vet fees).
Cost of renewing dangerous wild animal licence: £440.00 (including vet fees)
- Animals will be kept in suitable accommodation which is escape-proof and suitable as regards constructions, size, temperature, lighting, ventilation, drainage, cleanliness and appropriate to the number of animals to be accommodated
- The animal will be supplied with suitable food, drink and bedding and shall be visited at suitable intervals
- The animal is able to take adequate exercise within its accommodation
- Adequate fire precautions have been taken to ensure the animals safety in the case of fire
- All reasonable precautions have been taken to prevent the spread of infectious or contagious diseases
We will shall specify such conditions in the licence that appear necessary to meet the licence requirements.
If a member of the public is aware of a breach of the Animal Welfare Act with regards to a primate, please contact Environmental health
What is this data
This register lists all dangerous wild animal licences issued in the Wycombe district. We publish this data annually.
This data is licensed under the Open Government Licence (external website). That means you are free to download and re-use the data.