Skip to content

We use first and third-party cookies to provide and improve our services online. By continuing to use this website, you consent to our use of cookies. How to manage cookies

Personal licences

Anyone who needs to authorise alcohol sales requires a personal licence.

Personal licences are valid indefinitely, unless surrendered, revoked or suspended, and are valid to be used anywhere in the UK. A personal licence holder must have an accredited qualification from an organisation such as the British Institute of Innkeeping and undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.

Apply for a new personal licence

Personal licence change of details/replacement licences

As of 1 April 2015 there is no requirement to renew personal licences. As a result the expiry date on any issued licence is no longer relevant.

Any licence holder must inform us of a change of address. There is a statutory fee of £10.50 for a change of address.

Contact information

  • Telephone: 01494 421 346