Applications for tenders for the refurbishment of White Hart Street premises
Wycombe District Council is seeking tenders for the refurbishment of the premises at 26 -28 White Hart Street, High Wycombe, to create a ground-floor café and first-floor office space.
The works will include, but are not limited to:
- new electrical and mechanical services
- new cladding and external decorations
- fitting of internal security shutters to the ground floor facade
- re-roofing to include the replacement of existing roof lights
- minor structural repairs
- drainage repairs
- dry lining and partitions
- internal finishes
- landlord fit-out
How to respond
Applications have now closed. Please see Current contracts and tenders for the latest opportunities.
Under no circumstances will the Council be responsible for any costs with participation in an expression of interest or any resulting invitation to tender.