Register for business rates
Business rates, also known as national non-domestic rates (NNDR), help fund local services provided by councils, the police and fire and rescue services.
All businesses need to register with us for business rates.
Alternatively, write to us or email us with the following information:
- The address of the business property you are occupying
- Your company name and if a limited company, the company registration number and registered office address
- Your contact details, (address, phone numbers and email address)
- Your legal interest in the property, for example, freeholder, leaseholder, tenant and the date this interest started
- If you are leasing or renting the property, your landlord's details
- The date you started trading
- The date you occupied the property
Starting a new business?