Council contracts register
Contract expenditure over £5000
We publish this data every three months. Historical expenditure information is held on DataShare, our home for open data.
What is this data?
This dataset lists details of all procurement spending over £5,000 including purchase orders and tenders.
The material published is taken from our internal contracts register. We have removed any personal data as required by the Data Protection Act.
The dataset contains the following fields:
- Contract reference number: internally generated number for reference
- Title of the agreement: name of contract being award as per definition in original tender
- Service responsible: which WDC service is responsible for the contract
- Description of goods and services: what is covered by the contract; the purpose of the contract and how the money will be used
- Contract start date: date on which the contract started
- End date: when the contract is planned to end
- Review date: the date when the contract is to be reviewed, where applicable
- Last extension date: the amount of years it would be possible to extend the contract, where applicable
- Contract value: total value of the contract award/framework
- Supplier name: the supplier from whom we made the purchase
- Nominated contact point email: contact for the responsible WDC officer
The data is published in pdf format for ease of viewing and printing. We also publish in csv and xml formats on DataShare, our home for open data, for ease of sorting and aggregating.
This data is licensed under the Open Government Licence (external website). That means you are free to download and re-use the data.
Questions about the data
If you have any questions about the data, please email: email@example.com. We aim to respond to enquiries within ten working days.