Environmental services privacy notice
As a Data Controller and competent authority, Buckinghamshire Council collects personal data and sensitive personal data for the purposes of the prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences or the execution of criminal penalties, including the safeguarding against and the prevention of threats to public security.
Processing of such personal data is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for the law enforcement purpose by a competent authority and in relation to sensitive personal data is strictly necessary for the law enforcement purpose and meets one of the further requirements in Schedule 8 of the Data Protection Act 2018, namely that it is necessary for the exercise of a function conferred on a person by enactment and reasons of substantial public interest.
- Our policy is to destroy personal data 10 years after the conclusion of a case.
- We will share your personal data, if appropriate ,with third parties, including:
- Thames Valley Police
- Bucks Fire and Rescue Service
- Food Standards Agency
- Health and Safety Executive
- Environment Agency
- Thames Water
- Bucks County Council
- South Central Ambulance Service
- Public Health England
- Buckinghamshire and Surrey Trading Standards
- Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at Buckinghamshire Council, The Gateway, Gatehouse Road, Aylesbury, HP19 8FF or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.