Members complaints privacy notice
- As a Data Controller Wycombe District Council collects information on complaints about the conduct of elected Member for the purpose of handling those complaints under its published complaints procedure.
- Such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject and/or the performance of a task carried out in the public interest under the Localism Act 2011.
- Our policy is to destroy such personal data 6 years after the case has closed.
- We will share your personal data, if appropriate, with Independent Persons, independent investigators, potential witnesses, Parish Councils, mediators, the Police or other external regulators.
- Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at Wycombe District Council, Queen Victoria Road, High Wycombe, HP11 1BB or on firstname.lastname@example.org.