Freedom of information requests privacy notice
- As a Data Controller Wycombe District Council collects names, address, and contact details in relation to your information request.
- Processing your personal data is necessary for compliance with legal obligations, e.g. under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and Data Protection Act 2018.
- Our policy is to destroy such personal data 3 years after the case has closed.
- We will share your personal data, if appropriate, with third party service providers and regulatory authorities as required.
- Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at Wycombe District Council, Queen Victoria Road, High Wycombe, HP11 1BB or at email@example.com.