Freedom of information requests privacy notice
- As a Data Controller Buckinghamshire Council collects names, address, and contact details in relation to your information request.
- Processing your personal data is necessary for compliance with legal obligations, e.g. under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and Data Protection Act 2018.
- Our policy is to destroy such personal data 3 years after the case has closed.
- We will share your personal data, if appropriate, with third party service providers and regulatory authorities as required.
- Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at Buckinghamshire Council, The Gateway, Gatehouse Road, Aylesbury, HP19 8FF or by email at email@example.com.