Feedback privacy notice
- As a Data Controller Buckinghamshire Council collects names, address, contact details and financial information in relation to feedback provided about our delivery of services.
- Such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject and/or the performance of a task carried out in the public interest under local government law.
- Our policy is to destroy such personal data three years after has been resolved locally and six years if the matter has escalated to the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman.
- We will share your personal data, if appropriate, with other councils.
- Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at Buckinghamshire Council, The Gateway, Gatehouse Road, Aylesbury, HP19 8FF or by email at email@example.com.