Feedback privacy notice
- As a Data Controller Wycombe District Council collects names, address, contact details and financial information in relation to feedback provided about our delivery of services.
- Such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject and/or the performance of a task carried out in the public interest under local government law.
- Our policy is to destroy such personal data 3 years after has been resolved locally and 6 years if the matter has escalated to the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman.
- We will share your personal data, if appropriate, with Bucks County Council and Chiltern District Council.
- Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at Wycombe District Council, Queen Victoria Road, High Wycombe, HP11 1BB or at email@example.com.