Community safety privacy notice
As a Data Controller and competent authority, Wycombe District Council collects personal data and sensitive personal data for the purposes of the prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences or the execution of criminal penalties, including the safeguarding against and the prevention of threats to public security.
Processing of such personal data is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for the law enforcement purpose by a competent authority and in relation to sensitive personal data is strictly necessary for the law enforcement purpose and meets one of the further requirements in Schedule 8 of the Data Protection Act 2018, namely that it is necessary for the exercise of a function conferred on a person by enactment and reasons of substantial public interest.
1. Our policy is to destroy such personal data 6 years after the conclusion of a case.
2. We will share your personal data , if appropriate, with third parties, including:
- Thames Valley Police
- Bucks Fire and Rescue Service
- Registered Social Landlords
- Thames Valley Community Rehabilitation Company
- Thames Valley Probation
- Bucks County Council
- South Central Ambulance Service
- Clinical Commissioning Group
- Buckinghamshire and Surrey Trading Standards
- Addiction support agencies
3. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at Wycombe District Council, Queen Victoria Road, High Wycombe, HP11 1BB or at email@example.com