Consultation: Planning Obligations Supplementary Planning Document
We are now running a six-week consultation on the Planning Obligations Supplementary Planning Document (SPD). The document sets out our approach to securing planning obligations from new developments, either to ensure infrastructure is put in place to address the impacts of development or to control and enhance certain aspects of the development.
We invite your comments on the consultation draft by 5 January 2020.
A consultation event will be held on 4 December in support of the consultation.
Start date: 25 November 2019Closing date: 5 January 2020 (11.59pm)
The Planning Obligations SPD builds on a number of policies contained in the Wycombe District local plan (adopted August 2019) and the delivery and site allocations development plan document (adopted July 2013).
This document gives detailed guidance to help you with proposals that require the provision of planning obligations.
Documents for consultation
These documents will also be available at public libraries and at the Wycombe District Council offices, during normal opening hours. View a full list of locations below.
When: Wednesday 4 December, 7-9pmWhere: Council Chamber, Wycombe District Council, Queen Victoria Road, High Wycombe
The event will include a brief outline of the contents of the Planning Obligations SPD and you will have chance to ask any questions you may have on how to respond to it.
If you wish to attend the event please email email@example.com to confirm your place.
How to respond
The best way to have your say is through our online response form.
Have your say
You can also respond by completing the response form [Word | 170KB] and returning it to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper copies of the Planning Obligations SPD will be available to view at the Wycombe District Council Offices and at libraries across the district:
- Wycombe District Council Offices, Queen Victoria Road, High Wycombe
- Open Monday to Thursday (8.45am to 5.15pm) and Friday (8.45am to 4.45pm)
- Bourne End Community Library, Wakeman Road, Bourne End (opening hours vary)
- Castlefield Community Centre, Rutland Avenue, High Wycombe
- Open Saturdays (12.30-5.30pm), Tuesdays and Thursdays (2-8pm)
- Flackwell Heath Community Library, Chapel Road, Flackwell Heath
- Open Tuesdays (10am to 7pm), Thursdays and Fridays (10am to 5pm) and Saturdays (10am to 1pm)
- Hazlemere Library, 312 Amersham Road, Hazlemere (opening hours vary)
- High Wycombe Library, 5 Eden Place, High Wycombe
- Open Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday (9.30am to 5pm), Thursdays (9.30am to 7pm) and Sundays (midday to 4pm)
- Marlow Information Centre, Marlow Library, Institute Road, Marlow
- Open Tuesday (10am to 5.30pm), Wednesday and Friday (9am to 5pm), Thursday and Saturday (10am to 4pm)
- Micklefield Community Library, Micklefield Road, High Wycombe (opening hours vary)
- Risborough Information Centre, Princes Risborough Library, Bell Street, Princes Risborough
- Open Tuesday (10am to 5.30pm), Wednesday (10am to 1pm), Thursday (10am to 4pm), Friday (10am to 5pm) and Saturday (10am to 1pm)
- Stokenchurch Library, Wycombe Road, Stokenchurch (opening hours vary)
If you have any questions, please contact Judith Orr: