Consultation: Planning Obligations Supplementary Planning Document
This consultation has now closed. Details of the consultation and supporting documents can still be viewed below.
The six-week consultation on the Planning Obligations Supplementary Planning Document (SPD) has now ended.
The document sets out our approach to securing planning obligations from new developments, either to ensure infrastructure is put in place to address the impacts of development or to control and enhance certain aspects of the development.
Start date: 25 November 2019Closing date: 5 January 2020 (11.59pm)
The Planning Obligations SPD builds on a number of policies contained in the Wycombe District local plan (adopted August 2019) and the delivery and site allocations development plan document (adopted July 2013).
This document gives detailed guidance to help you with proposals that require the provision of planning obligations.
Documents for consultation
These documents will also be available at public libraries and at Buckinghamshire Council offices, during normal opening hours. View a full list of locations below.
How to respond
This consultation has now closed.
The public consultation was run from Monday 25 November 2019 to Sunday 5 January 2020, including a consultation event held on Wednesday 4 December.
Paper copies of the Planning Obligations SPD will be available to view at Buckinghamshire Council Offices and at libraries across the Wycombe area:
- Buckinghamshire Council Offices, Queen Victoria Road, High Wycombe
- Open Monday to Thursday (8.45am to 5.15pm) and Friday (8.45am to 4.45pm)
- Bourne End Community Library, Wakeman Road, Bourne End (opening hours vary)
- Castlefield Community Centre, Rutland Avenue, High Wycombe
- Open Saturdays (12.30-5.30pm), Tuesdays and Thursdays (2-8pm)
- Flackwell Heath Community Library, Chapel Road, Flackwell Heath
- Open Tuesdays (10am to 7pm), Thursdays and Fridays (10am to 5pm) and Saturdays (10am to 1pm)
- Hazlemere Library, 312 Amersham Road, Hazlemere (opening hours vary)
- High Wycombe Library, 5 Eden Place, High Wycombe
- Open Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday (9.30am to 5pm), Thursdays (9.30am to 7pm) and Sundays (midday to 4pm)
- Marlow Information Centre, Marlow Library, Institute Road, Marlow
- Open Tuesday (10am to 5.30pm), Wednesday and Friday (9am to 5pm), Thursday and Saturday (10am to 4pm)
- Micklefield Community Library, Micklefield Road, High Wycombe (opening hours vary)
- Risborough Information Centre, Princes Risborough Library, Bell Street, Princes Risborough
- Open Tuesday (10am to 5.30pm), Wednesday (10am to 1pm), Thursday (10am to 4pm), Friday (10am to 5pm) and Saturday (10am to 1pm)
- Stokenchurch Library, Wycombe Road, Stokenchurch (opening hours vary)
If you have any questions, please contact Judith Orr: