Comments, complaints and compliments

Have we got it right?

If we have, we'd love to hear from you. If not, please tell us - your feedback is vital to ensure our services meet and exceed your expectations.

Report a missed bin

To check our most recent bin collection updates or report a missed bin.

Report a pothole

If your complaint is related to the maintenance of public roads and footpaths, please contact Transport for Bucks (external website).

Report housing association issues

Red Kite Community Housing now provide social housing services for this district. Complaints about all housing services other than homelessness, housing applications and strategic housing should now be directed to Red Kite (external website).

Request a review of council housing and waiting or transfer list application

All properties are allocated on a points basis in line with the council's applications and allocations policy and procedures document (available free of charge from our offices). If you feel that your application for housing has not been assessed in line with the policy, you can request a review. Requests for review should be made by emailing Housing Options.

Appeal a revenues (council tax liability, discount and exemptions) or benefit decision 

You can appeal if you do not agree with the amount of your council tax benefit or housing benefit. Please contact:

Appeal a planning decision

If we have refused your planning application you can appeal to the appeal to the Planning Inspectorate. Please contact the case officer in Planning and Sustainability if you need advice.

Appeal a parking fine

Please note that the complaints process is not for appealing an individual decision regarding a parking ticket.

How to contact us

Making a comment, complaint or compliment online is the best way.

You can also contact us via:

  • email:
  • post: Complaints Officer Wycombe District Council Queen Victoria Road High Wycombe Bucks HP11 1BB
  • telephone: 01494 421202

How we will deal with your complaint

See how we define a complaint and our complaints procedure.

Help making a complaint

If you feel unable to make a complaint to us in person, you can approach your local councillor or MP and ask them to be your designated person so that they can make the complaint on your behalf.

See Find my councillor to search for your local councillor and MP.