HMO landlords

As part of government changes, all houses in multiple occupation (HMOs) with five or more people living in them must have a council-granted HMO licence.

Previously, an HMO licence has only been required if the house is three or more storeys high.

Landlords of HMOs should contact us now, if they have a licensable property, by completing the application form.

Any questions? Contact

Wycombe DC HMO Licensing hotline number: 01494 421777.