Welcome to Wycombe course
To orientate all new employees to the operation and organisation of Wycombe District Council.
All new agency staff, temporary workers and work experience students. This course is mandatory for all contracted staff.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- describe the geographic and demographic features of the district
- identify members and senior managers of the council and distinguish their roles
- explain what are the council’s priorities and describe it’s key areas of work
- define what you expect from the council and what it expects from you
- demonstrate why customer service matters to the council and what to do if you receive a complaint
Access: Welcome to Wycombe course