Health and safety induction course
This course aims to give employees an understanding of the council's organisation and arrangements for health and safety and their own responsibilities for helping to prevent accidents and ill health.
All new employees and those who have not received any general health and safety training in the last four years or are in need of an update.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- recognise why health and safety is important
- describe the current legal framework for health and safety
- follow the council's current health and safety organisation and arrangements
- locate sources of information
- identify the council's latest arrangements for risk assessment
Access: Health and safety induction course