Expenditure over £250
You can download data listing our payments to suppliers with a value over £250. Note: the threshold was changed from £500 to £250 in October 2012. Data before this date is for payments over £500.
This data is licensed under the Open Government Licence. You can read the Open Government Licence using the link at the bottom of the page.
The material published is taken from our accounting system (Cedar e5 Financials) and includes the following information. Spreadsheet column names are in brackets:
- URI - unique resource identifier for our council (Body)
- Name of our council (Body name)
- Payment date (Date)
- Reference for the transaction (Transaction Number)
- Value of the transaction (Amount)
- Full name of the supplier (Supplier Name)
- Internal ID of the supplier in the accounts system (Supplier ID)
- Department or directorate responsible for spending the money (Expense Area)
- Description of the type of expenditure (Expense Type)
We also redact (remove) the names of individuals where payments are made to them and we are required by the Data Protection Act to keep this data private.
The data is published in csv format. To find out more about this file format, see our Open data page.
Questions about the data
If you have any questions about the data, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to respond to enquiries within ten working days.
You can also find out about council spending on the following pages:
Statement of accounts
Wycombe District Council is not responsible for the content of external websites. Links open in a new window.