Car parks - how to pay
Our car parks are either:
- Pay and display, or
- Camera controlled
For charges see the relevant car park page or the signs in car parks.
Camera controlled car parks - ANPR
Camera controlled car parks utilise automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) cameras to record vehicles entering and exiting the car park.
- Pay with coins or credit/debit card at the machines in the car park.
- Or, you can pay online with the Veripark service up to 24 hours after leaving the car park at www.wdc.veripark.co.uk
- If you register with Veripark (external website), payments can be taken automatically each time you park.
Further information available at www.wdc.veripark.co.uk
Pay and display
Pay and display machines accept the following coins: 10p, 20p, 50p, £1 and £2. Many also have a credit/debit card facility.
Pay for the amount of time you need to park, take your ticket and clearly display it in your vehicle. If you don't buy a ticket or you don't clearly display a valid ticket, you will be issued a Standard Charge Ticket (parking ticket).
Alternative ways to pay
You don't need to carry change and may not need to visit the pay and display machine.
RingGo is a quick, easy to use mobile phone service, which lets you pay for your parking with a credit or debit card, rather than using cash at a machine. When you park your car in an area featuring the RingGo service, you simply contact RingGo by iPhone or Android app, phone, SMS or on-line, and pay for your parking by phone.
To register for free with RingGo:
- visit RingGo (external website)
- use the free RingGo smartphone apps
- phone 01753 202 000
You only need to register for your first use; subsequent uses are even easier.
Additional parking charges apply:
- 20p convenience charge
- 10p confirmation messages (optional)
- 10p reminder texts (optional - alerts you when your session is about to run out)
Download the smartphone apps by scanning or clicking on these QR codes
If there are no working machines in a pay and display car park and you can't use RingGo or other payment option, please let us know.
We'll investigate the problem and let you know what to do to avoid getting a parking fine.
Wycombe District Council is not responsible for the content of external websites. Links open in a new window.