You are here


Am I entitled to benefits?

Benefits and council tax reduction calculator

Apply for benefits

How to apply for benefits.

Council tax reduction

The replacement for council tax benefit. Who qualifies and how to apply.

Local Housing Allowance

Local Housing Allowance is used to calculate housing benefit for private sector tenants. Find out how it works.

If your circumstances change

How to tell us of a change of address or circumstances.

Discretionary help

Find out if you qualify for short-term help towards rent or council tax.

Changes to housing benefit

The government is changing the welfare benefits system. Find out how this might affect you.